Monday, January 7, 2008

Sears has nice Overstock Pallets

So excited I just received 4 electronics pallets from sears. These were pallets of overstocks from christmas. The load was full of digital picture frames and portable dvd players. The liquidation load had 4 lcd 27" tvs. all in perfect working order. This is the best load of pallets of electronics i ever purchased.These consumer electronics surplus merchandise is great in you love money.
One of the pallets was full of digital cameras. It was so beautiful i started to cry. I just love the cost of this liquidation merchandise. These electronics will make me have a profitable janurary.
want to sell thisese pallets as quickly as possible. I want to try to buy a truckload of macys closeouts for FEbruary. Sounds like a good plan.
This was the best load of wholesale closeouts and overstocks electronics I ever bought.